Home News

AC: Brotherhood Characters

r13
founder
Offline / Send Message
r13 founder

Nicolas Collings posted his characters from Assassin's Creed Brotherhood on ZBrushCentral.

Pics and thread after the jump!

A Ubisoft-flavored artist, Nicolas is showing off his efforts in the latest chapter of this stabbing simulator. There's some nice work to ponder for sure, but there's a little bare wang in the full thread; make sure your mom isn't watching! Or don't, it's up to you.

Here's a select few from the thread - plenty more over on ZBrushCentral!

I found it a bit odd that the last guy in the bottom right there has more triangles in his feet than in his head, but hey, sometimes people scrutinize the footwear, I guess?

[MoP edit]: I'd also like to propagate the contraction "AssCreed BroHo". That is all.

Relevant Links

Replies

• Habboi
    Offline / Send Message
    Habboi sublime tool
    Saw this earlier today. Always impresses me how artists can get that much detail on such low poly models.

Sadly my experience with this game has been a downer as I've been experiencing horrible frame rates on my PS3. I've contacted Ubi for now because I know it isn't normal but I had the same issue with AC2 only it wasn't as bad as ACB. Still this has't stopped me playing it, 95% complete, but it has stopped me enjoying it 100%.
  • Tom Ellis
    Incredible stuff, thanks for linking!

Seeing the in-game versions makes me wonder why the hell the UC2 characters are so insanely high count in comparison. I mean, I love UC1+2, and the work they do on the characters over at Naughty Dog is of course beautiful, but I really don't think the difference is that noticeable when you compare them to just how much less tri-count these Assassins Creed meshes have.

I agree with Habboi, really impressive how good they look at such low poly.
  • R3D
    Offline / Send Message
    R3D interpolator
    The magic of textures.
  • DeanoRoe
    I'd Love to see the texture Maps for these models!