Home News

Damian Pannell, Paul Pepera expands

polycounter lvl 19
Offline / Send Message
adam polycounter lvl 19

Afternoon eye-candy?! DELICIOUS.

This time around we're focusing on 2 amazing videogame artists, Damian Pannell and Paul Pepera. What are you waiting for? Get in here and check them out!

[caption id="attachment_628" align="alignright" width="180" caption="I wouldn't want to make out with this particular beast. (Or would I?)"][/caption]

Damian Pannell

Character artist Damian Pannell's portfolio is taking wind and I wanted to pass it along so you can get in while the getting's good. Specializing in highpoly character creation and design Damian's portfolio is a great example of a professional artist who's clearly getting paid to do a hobby he loves.

Paul Pepera

I love seeing inspiring videogame artists and their other art hobbies. To me, it shows that their love for art as a whole is what keeps them going and pushes them to constantly improve. With that said and against his wishes I am sure (sorry Paul!) one of our editors & moderators, Paul Pepera, has been doing a huge focus in photography. His latest efforts have been nothing but beautiful.

An artist at 343 Industries by day - who specializes in highpoly creations - he's been educating & applying himself in photography and I think its paying off in spades. So if you haven't yet, check out his Flickr page for some fantastic work (account may be required).

[caption id="attachment_625" align="alignnone" width="630" caption="Photograph by Paul Pepera"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_626" align="alignnone" width="630" caption="Photograph by Paul Pepera"][/caption]

Replies