Offline / Send Message
dalobo polycounter lvl 7

Replies

• Windwolf
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Windwolf polycounter lvl 7
    Hello David,

We here at Starboard Games are looking for talented and dedicated artists and programmers to join us on our projects. You may find out more about us at: http://starboardgamesllc.com/

Starboard Games LLC is an indie gaming studio comprised of highly professional and friendly people. We are looking for a 3D Character Modeler to implement and refine 3D characters for our projects. You will be collaborating with others on the team to come up with 3D objects that meet polygon count requirements as well as high texturing quality. You will also need to be able to understand feedback, and enact on explicit instructions from the Art team Lead and the Project Lead.

You responsibilities will be:
    1. Create 3D models conforming to the poly-count requirements.
    2. Skinning, un-wrapping and texturing of models created.
    3. Be able to follow instructions and meet deadlines.

We offer profit-sharing from crowd-funding and sales revenue generated to compensate team members who spend 15-20 hours per week on company projects and meet Starboard Games deadlines. Currently we are unable to offer up-front payment or wages due to us being an independent developer, your understanding is greatly appreciated.

We thank you for your time, if you are interested in this position, please feel free to contact me via: JohnHR@int-game.net

John S
    HR Lead
    Starboard Games LLC
  • dalobo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    dalobo polycounter lvl 7
    Thank you very much for the offer. Right now I would love to work on an indie game but its not possible for me to do non paid
  • dalobo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    dalobo polycounter lvl 7
  • dalobo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    dalobo polycounter lvl 7
  • dalobo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    dalobo polycounter lvl 7