Home Contests & Challenges Archives Killing Floor 2 - Guns 'n Gear - CONTEST HAS ENDED

[KF2] - Item - The BRAIN hat!

polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
JFinn_UK polycounter lvl 7
I figured I'd better actually make this thread, I drew out my design last month but I'm starting now (not out of preference)! Anywho I've whipped up a start for my bowler hat in Blender and here's also my really crap- AMAZING design sketches too. I would show a nice collage of reference images but I own a bowler hat and I don't think you want to see a collage of brains.

i9pOWBq.gif

Ll2yWod.jpg

EDIT: Just finished off the bowler hat

nrsucw2.jpg

Replies

• JFinn_UK
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Spring roughly done:

DAbeScj.jpg
  • JFinn_UK
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Little update, modeled all the low poly meshes except for the brain, that's a whole WIP that I have to do madly today/tomorrow, but I have been mucking around with materials. Here's a test of the head cap piece mainly (texture still WIP so it doesn't fully merge), my way of modifying Mastersons head without touching the original head :)

RHBMDBx.png
  • JFinn_UK
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Well....bugger. I cannot launch the SDK, I've tried a number of different solutions found online (it's that dam bugsplat.dll error) not to mention I realise now I don't have the mask texture for masterson which I need to implement into my mask texture!

I guess I'll at least have time now to create a brain and upload this again sometime, just not for this competition.

duoxmla.png

Xt1hRXs.png