Home Contests & Challenges Archives Killing Floor 2 - Guns 'n Gear - CONTEST HAS ENDED

[KF2] – Skin Set – Dosh

Hello, my project is making a pattern texture with the KF2's dosh.

Im planning on giving this only to the vanilla KF1 weapons.
These weapons are:
- KF-Bar
- SA80 Bullpup
- Machete
- Frag Grenade
- Boomstick
- Flamethrower
- 9mm Pistol
- Healer
- Welder

If anything, i might just stick with 4 weapons.

I will also list my process so people can use it as a example. I use Gimp to make this. Its a free image editing software (its basically a free Photoshop)

So first i grabbed my wad of Dosh that TWI gave me to shut muh mouf

Pr3vD9V.jpg

The Dosh comes out like this:

t8e2SSq.jpg

So next i had to remove the bills that are really cut off, and edit bills that had small pieces cut off.
So it ends up like this:
EDtL3QY.jpg

Next post:

Replies

• DMN666
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Next, i had to remove the website url on them because... money don't need to advertise no websites!
    After the url removal, i wanted to add a layer of grunge and dirt (These effects should be on new layers.)

I plan on making the pattern 1024 by 1024, so i made a 3072 by 3072 sheet so i can make a perfect repeating pattern.
    mAWNcMt.png

Next we copy the final image and paste it all over. Top and left will always be layed above while the bottom and right are layed under.
    I feel like there was not enough of Alex's face (the guy on the bill), so i scanned a single bill and simply added that on top of the dosh pattern (along with more layers of grunge to fit the new bill).

Next is to change up the hue and saturation and a multiply layer (whatever suits you best) and save it as a png file.

Here is my final result:
    vOC3PLj.png

Next is to add this pattern to the desired weapons.