Home Marmoset

Artstation + Toolbag

polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
fongx polycounter lvl 5
Hey guys,

Can anyone please point me in the right direction with Artstation and Toolbag... because whatever I export from my computer isn't rendering out correctly on Artstation.

Replies

• Justo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Justo polycounter
    Do not attach images files, just post them using imgur or any other of those sites.

As for exporting, make sure that whatever it is you-re exporting is in fact compatible with Marmoset Viewer, since not everything is available yet (exportable fog when you guysss). You can find a handy chart in Marmoset Viewer's Support page telling you exactly what is currently supported and what isn't.

I think some features will automatically disable themselves if the device can´t handle them, like in mobile platforms, but don't quote me on that.

Was that the problem? When exporting, are you getting any alerts warning you about stuff?
  • EarthQuake
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hello, unfortunately I don't understand what your issue is from your description and images, could you please explain the problem in more detail?

What exactly happens when you export the scene to ArtStation?
    What do you expect to happen?
    What device are you viewing your Viewer scene on?
    Which web browser are you using?
    What do the red circles in your image denote?
    Is one side of the image in Toolbag 2, and the other in Viewer? If so, which is which?

Some things to try:
    1. Update your web browser to the latest version
    2. Update your video card drivers to the latest version

As Justo helpfully pointed out, there are some rendering features and shader options that are not yet supported in Marmoset Viewer, so make sure to check out the support page for the full list: http://www.marmoset.co/viewer/support