Home Artists Looking For Work

Willing to provide xNormal tech support for free (limited time)

polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
daniellooartist polycounter lvl 11
Hello everyone. I'm willing to help anyone having issues with xNormal over Skype. I'm also not joking about the aspect of this being free. Why? First, I would not consider myself an expert. I'd consider myself knowledgeable, but I don't know close to everything. The reason I'm doing this is that the community has provided me with a lot of free support in what I would consider a dark time in my artistic life. I have given nothing back simply because I do not have the means to do so. I'll read the technical talk and realize that each question that has not already been answered is beyond my understanding.

I feel that this is also an opportunity to test my own understanding of special mapping. Even though I have been doing this for a long time, I keep learning new things every bake and you can to. Keep in mind that I may ask for a copy of your files in order to test things on my own machine. If you're ok with that and you need assistance, or you know someone who needs assistance, contact me.