Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

Unity strategy/simulation game needs 3D/UI artist

I've been developing a strategy/simulation game using the Unity3D engine for a while now. I had a friend lined up to do the graphic component but, due to familial complications, he is no longer able to help me with this project.

That being said, I require assistance with this project as soon as possible to ensure that it is launched within a reasonable amount of time.

The game is set loosely in feudal France/Germany and requires models of buildings from the time (such as houses, an abbey, school, storage yards, farms, etc.), a few models for people, flora, fauna, crops, and trees.

On top of the modeling, there's opportunity to produce UI elements as well if there's interest. It is a component I may be able to do myself, but I'd be more than happy to pay for work done on these components as well.

As this is a simulation game with the potential for lots of model isntances being present simultaneously, the models will not need to be very detailed, so it may not take very much time to complete the work, so if you're looking for a quick project, this may be for you.

If interested, post here and I can provide further information if needed including a more detailed list of models that will be needed.

As for payment, I'm willing to share a percentage of the game profits when it launches. We can discuss these details if anyone is interested. I may be willing to listen to other offers in regards to payment as well.

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have! I'm looking to have this position filled as soon as possible!

Replies