Home Freelance Job Postings

Need 3d artist specializing in rigging

I am working on a mod for Skyrim that includes a few new character models. I have many that are done or partly done that need to be rigged to the game's animation skeleton at the very least, with the most being creating a female variant on some armors, or possibly creating a new skeleton altogether if something will not fit. This is normally something that the modder does his or herself, but with the nature of the mod encompassing everything the game has to offer, and creating something new in almost every area, not only am I stretched to my limits, I don't know how to rig character models in the first place. My budget is not high, as this is something that I will receive no money for doing. What I can pay comes entirely out of my own pocket. This of course means that there would be no residual payments after the fact, and the payment up front would not be great. If this interests you, contact me at duude87@gmail.com, and we can talk about specifics of the project. Thank you for your time.

Replies

• Duude98
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    That's all folks! I have filled the position. Thank you all for your replies.
  • Duude98
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I have another position open again, this time I need a uv map expert/texture artist to overhaul a model I have. Email me if interested.
    EDIT: The position is filled. Thank you everyone who replied, and I deeply apologize to those I was unable to email back.
  • Duude98
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I have one more position up for filling. Depending on how things go, the best case scenario is rigging 3 models to the Skyrim engine, and absolute worst case scenario is having to create 3 completely new models from scratch(this is very unlikely). The most likely scenario, however, is rigging and tweaking 2 models to fit the Skyrim skeleton, and tweaking 1 of them to create a female variant. Prior knowledge with Skyrim models is helpful but not mandatory. My budget for this is ~$100. I know that is very low, and believe me I would like to be able to pay more, but I am currently an unemployed college student. The money I pay for this comes straight out of my own pocket, and I don't stand to ever make this money back through the finished product.
    EDIT: The position has been filled. Thanks for everyone who emailed and I am sorry to anyone who I did not respond to.