Home 2D Art Showcase & Critiques

Connor's Sketchbook

polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
Conpatshe polycounter lvl 4
Hey Guys,

I thought I'd start posting here in hopes of getting feedback and improving my 2D pieces and getting to that next level!

connor-sheehan-finaldev-02.jpg?1441879030

connor-sheehan-allmother.jpg?1442005135

connor-sheehan-elf-thumbs-v3.jpg?1442005853

connor-sheehan-skel.jpg?1438964929

Cheers!

Replies

• Conpatshe
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Working on a bit more stuff in my spare time!

connor-sheehan-batlesimpson.jpg?1439568214

connor-sheehan-colours.jpg?1445711712

connor-sheehan-sci-fi01.jpg?1442741108
  • Greg Westphal
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Greg Westphal polycounter lvl 9
    Cool stuff man. I dig the variation on the character's helm and would look to push more silhouette change on the rest of the armor. Good read on some of those thumb nails too. They all have very similar horizon lines so maybe the next page you play around with camera angle a bit.
  • Conpatshe
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Cool stuff man. I dig the variation on the character's helm and would look to push more silhouette change on the rest of the armor. Good read on some of those thumb nails too. They all have very similar horizon lines so maybe the next page you play around with camera angle a bit.

Thanks a tonne for the feedback Greg! Totally agree. Don't know why I didnt see the horizon similarity sooner to be honest.
  • Conpatshe
    Options
    Offline / Send Message

I've been working on an illustration that spawned a story out of a thumbnail

'Cursed with teeth of gemstones,The blind basilisk skulks these caverns keeping itself away from bold (or stupid) treasureseekers.'