Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

[Team] Survival Sci-Fi Game looking for members

Hello,

my name is Sascha, i am from germany and I'm looking for some people who wants to participate in a major project. I want to create a sci-fi-survival-game with some friends and a few others.

[Idea]
Aliens are attacking the earth in the year 2020-2030, through various bombs and EMP attacks the majority of humankind is eradicated.
The few survivors are now trying to collect themselves, to survive and using guerrilla tactics to strike the aliens back.
The aliens collect the earth's resources using large machines and ground forces seek and kill the surviving humans.
But the aliens are not easy opponents like the zombies in DayZ & Co., they are tough opponents with energy shields and strong high-tech weapons.
You should attack with more people to eliminate the aliens and you can loot some of the alien technology from dead ones.

We would first create a kind of demo to create some feature videos and a trailer.
Then we start a kickstarter campaign to finance the ongoing development.
If the financing is successful, we would offer all team members a corresponding payment.

Some of our ideas are based/oriented on this documentation - like the ressource gathering machines at 1:30:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_6SowJCppM[/ame]
Unfortunately, i cant find it in english.

[What should be in the Demo]
  • Ressource gathering
  • Item pickup
  • Shooting with weapons
  • The first craftingsystem
  • Some enemys with core-AI
  • Inventorysystem
  • HUD
  • Some other core-features like starting a fire

[Other Informations]
We also have a big german survival news site and we are working together with one of the biggest german gaming news site, so when we finished the demo and starting our kickstarter campaign, we can offer a great range for the announcement.

[What we are looking for]
  • Some 3D-artists (3D-Modeller)
  • Some 2D-artist (character-artist, concept-artist, enviromental-artist, texture-artist)
  • Effect-artist
  • 3D-animator
  • World-designer with knowledge of Unity5

• If you dont fit into any of these groups, and you're still interested, contact us.
[Update]
What we have so far/who shows interest and get in contact with us
  • World Designer/Animator
  • Few programmer
  • Sound-Artist
  • one concept artist
[Contact]
If you are interested, dont hesitate to contact me via e-mail for further Informations at: game@survivethis.news

Greetings from germany,
Sascha Asendorf

Replies