Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

Concept Artist needed for RPG - Cartoonish Style

I represent an upcoming indie dev team called "Golden Tribe Games", and are currently creating a 3D top down RPG, titled 'Season of the Relic' for the Wii U and Steam, with the possibility of other platforms depending on how our Kickstarter goes in the future.. We are developing in Unity 3D, and unfortunately due to personal life problems, our main Concept Artist has had to take a backseat on the project.

Therefore, we are looking for someone new to help out, and pick up where he left off. I will show off a few of the pieces of character art and environmental art we already have. http://imgur.com/1L7P1kS,X3ExlFD

What we are looking for is an artist who will be able to create concept pieces of art for various characters, as well as promotional art/posters for our Kickstarter.

Payment can be done through two different methods. Much of our team is operating on revenue share, which I know is not ideal, but it is the most viable option at the time. Our secondary approach would be establishing a base price per piece, and then adding the total amount to our Kickstarter campaign. We plan on launching this Kickstarter sometime in October/November, if all goes according to plan.

If you are interested, please contact me here or at plpgma@gmail.com, with your portfolio.

Thank you!