Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

Looking for Concept Artists for 3D Real Time CG Animated Series

Hi, My Name is Notmanjustwolf and I'm one of the three young Triumvirates of a small group of artists, ranging from Modelers to Story writers. We've worked on a few small projects before, all of which were too small to make it through the mold. However, We're thrilled to announce that we of Raider Arts, yes, that's our name, are currently working on the biggest work we've ever worked, a Sci-fi 3D Real Time CG Animated Series that is sure to be a work we're all proud as humans when is finished. But we need more personnel, otherwise it'll take eons to finish, and one of the most important parts of pre-production is the making of Concepts, so logically we need concept artists that can make them.
Now, the project is still in pre-production, so we'll humbly ask for patient people that are willing to take this challenge and are in need to test their mettle or make their bones on a job such as this. If you're Interested, then you can contact me and I'll answer to your very questions. I Genuinely love the project and I hope that you'll like it too.

You can contact us at staff@raiderarts.net

RAIDER-ARTS Triumvirate, Notmanjustwolf.