My names Chris and I'm the Creative Director for Blue Harvest Interactive
. We are seeking artists to join our ever expanding team.About Us
Blue Harvest Interactive is an mod team with a passion for Star Wars.Our Current Project
We are currently working on an exciting and ambitious project called "Star Wars Imperial Assault". Star Wars Imperial Assault is a total conversion mod for ARMA 3 bringing a rich Star Wars experience to the ARMA community. Everything from ground troops, vehicles, starships and terrain are all in scope.
We recently made our third release for the mod which you can find here on steam:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=474473428
It's become a huge hit with nearly 50,000 subscribers on Steam Workshop at the time of writing.
Recently PC Gamer ranked our mod as one of the best Star Wars mod available. http://www.pcgamer.com/best-star-wars-mods/Work with Industry Professionals
The success of the mod is in part due to the talent we have in the team. Of particular note is David Munoz Velazquez
and Andrew Catron
, both are highly regarded and successful artists who have worked on a number of high profile commercial titles such as Halo 2: Anniversary for Blur Studios (David) and Call of Duty Advanced Warfare (Andrew).
This is a great opportunity work along side some of the best.What We are Looking For
We are happy to hear from anyone but there are two key role we are currently looking to bring more people in to do:Hard surface 3d Artist
Responsible for making hard surface assets such as weapons, buildings and other static objectsOrganic 3d Artist
Responsible for making character clothing (Uniforms, Head wear, vests)
Applicant minimum requirements:
- Must be over 18
- Must have experience in producing high poly assets for games (not necessarily ARMA)
- Can create UV's and bake high poly detail into low poly model
- Can create detailed textures for created assets
- Experience using 3ds Max, zbrush or other similar software
- Experience using Photoshop or Substance painter
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Must be passionate and highly motivated
Nice to have requirements:
What We Offer
- Understanding of requirements for ARMA game engine
- Prior experience working with a development team
How to Apply
- Opportunity to work on what we think is one of the biggest and most exciting mods to come to ARMA 3.
- Supportive team environment, we basically have someone online 24/7 and everyone helps each other out where they can.
- Potential to work on a future project for an independent IP.
If you are interested in applying for one of the above roles or if you think you have something else to offer then send us a message at [email protected]
Please include links to your portfolio or work you have produced as well as a brief overview of your experience.
We'll get back to you asap.
I look forward to speaking to you.
Blue Harvest Interactive
Imperial Assault Website: http://blueharvest.wix.com/imperialassault