Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Iron Fist bust con-crit

polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
Agrevain polycounter lvl 9
Heyoo, I have been busy with freelance stuff lately, but in my spare time I have decided to do a mini bust of Iron Fist. It's not finished yet (obviously) but I am looking for constructive crit from super anatomy wizards for anything I have missed, or cant see because I have been staring at it for too long ahaha. This isn't a game character, its just a sculpt that I may get printed if I like it enough. So any paint overs or con crit in general, especially on the face as faces are very difficult and my improvement in this area is needed. Also any suggestions for poses would be great, I have him in a Bruce Lee pose atm (again not done yet :p) since Iron Fist was heavily influenced by Bruce Lee. So any help would be most.....uhhh, helpful ahaha.

**Also everything is on a layer and can be easily changed, so no worries there :D

alno7k.jpg

9t1s0g.jpg

Replies

• Agrevain
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Agrevain polycounter lvl 9
    I got a friend to help me a bit with the face, she gave me the idea to follow a male models face for the look I wanted and gave me some general stuff to keep in mind.
    2j3nr5c.jpg

And I did end up finishing the bust, below is the result. I will be making more posts in the future, and hopefully I will get feedback on them :p
    wj7zvd.jpg