Home 2D Art Showcase & Critiques

DICETINY: The Lord of the Dice, A mutant baby of CCG, Tabletop, and RPG

Hey guys! I just wanted to share with you guys some of the works my team has worked on for our current title, Dicetiny: The Lord of the Dice. As the name suggests, you can expect lots puns and parodies. The game's a mixture of collectible card game like Hearthstone, tabletop game like Talisman, and role-playing game like Dungeons & Dragons. We currently have four artists, and here are some of their works. We're using Unreal Engine 4 by the way.

Rd1G0Ik.jpg

fsdBe4z.jpg

Scrolling......
GO2HTHo.gif

Character/Minion

dqDeyLi.jpg

7tmvVoF.jpg

Boss Concept Images
dUJesoF.jpg
yHw5V3i.jpg

Board Concept Images
WPktuiV.jpg
6vOTV5q.jpg
sWesQtM.jpg
WZBSAJd.jpg

You should never leave your barbarian unattended in a cave!!!
gDKVyb3.gif

There you have it! Looking forward to sharing and checking out some great images here! =)

Replies

• Mossed Neuronn
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Mossed Neuronn polycounter lvl 5
    FDMaster, well, the game probably not my kind of thing, but really wish you good luck with it!
    Any chances to see reincarnation of ArcheBlade at some point, in case this game will be financially successful?

By the way, who was doing the characters art (2d and 3d) for the AB? Do they have galleries somewhere?
  • lamb
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    lamb polycounter lvl 7
    there is a lot of stuff going on in the in-game screens. I am like a magpie, I love stuff. I love this.

p.s. MoreDoor is a very lazy pun TT_TT. Judging from the rest of the designs, you can do much better than that.
  • FDMaster
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    FDMaster, well, the game probably not my kind of thing, but really wish you good luck with it!
    Any chances to see reincarnation of ArcheBlade at some point, in case this game will be financially successful?

By the way, who was doing the characters art (2d and 3d) for the AB? Do they have galleries somewhere?

Hey! It's difficult to say at the moment. Practically we're a different team as only one third of Codebrush are left, and the rest of Fakedice are newly-joined. I mean we will never say never but only time will tell.

We still have our main artist, Mr.Hong and I think he did most of the 2Ds, and the 3D artist is no longer with us. Mr.Hong doesn't have galleries but he has a twitter account if you're interested(He doesn't update it very often though): https://twitter.com/DDallBabo
  • FDMaster
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    lamb wrote: »
    there is a lot of stuff going on in the in-game screens. I am like a magpie, I love stuff. I love this.

p.s. MoreDoor is a very lazy pun TT_TT. Judging from the rest of the designs, you can do much better than that.

Hey thanks! Yeah, the names for the places were for temporary use, and will probably be changed. We were definitely being lazy with More Door, lol I"m actually surprised you were able to make that out.
  • FDMaster
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    We gave a facelift to some of the minions.

Soul Consultant
    tM66pNp.jpg3v05OCP.jpg

Harpy
    VemyrRb.jpggmxjl2Q.jpg

White Snake
    BdnvyEB.jpgwtZNTYw.jpg
  • Daew
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Daew polycounter lvl 9
    Oh man these are so cool! I'll be honest I prefer the charm of the less detailed ones but they are all still so awesome :)
  • FDMaster
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Daew wrote: »
    Oh man these are so cool! I'll be honest I prefer the charm of the less detailed ones but they are all still so awesome :)

Thanks! =) I personally thought the detailed snake looked a bit gross too lol, of course I didn't say that to our artist who drew it, hehe.
  • FDMaster
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hurry up and finish my make-up, puny human! I've got a game to shoot.
    sTHRvOe.jpg