Home Dota 2

Creating a set for Centaur (Concept)

Hi, this my first time posting here in Polycount, and my first time creating a set for dota2, it's also my first time creating anything in 3D so yeah.. im a total noob xD anyways im posting the concept of Dota 2 set that i will be creating so i could get some opinions and maybe some constructive criticism.
Gd5SRvn.jpg

Replies

• Creeow
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I'm really liking this set, I think maybe the symbol on the belt looks to much to a Fleur-de-lis or the symbol relating to French heraldry, I think that's a bit more elegant for Centaur Warrunner, I'd go for something more Warcraft Tribish.

Maybe try to draw the set on the concept sheets you can find in this forum, It's Stickied.

Just my two cents.
  • ely0uy0u
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Creeow wrote: »
    I'm really liking this set, I think maybe the symbol on the belt looks to much to a Fleur-de-lis or the symbol relating to French heraldry, I think that's a bit more elegant for Centaur Warrunner, I'd go for something more Warcraft Tribish.

Maybe try to draw the set on the concept sheets you can find in this forum, It's Stickied.

Just my two cents.

Thanks! i really appreciate your comment :) n i'll get the concept sheets Thx again!