Home General Discussion

PolyPie - Cheap Game-Ready Assets

Hello everyone!

I've been working on a site called PolyPie for a while now, and, well, here it is!

https://www.polypie.com

PolyPie provides game-ready, low-poly models, textures, and substances, all specifically targeted for game developers! We offer great, cheap prices for all of our content, and have an unprecedented amount of asset customization as well!

Here's our launch trailer: [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOKCZ2b6YWE[/ame]

And here are some of my personal favorites:

bench_01_thumb1.png

camerasign_01_thumb1.png

concrete_08_thumb1.png

newspapervendmach_01_thumb1.png

We all hope you find PolyPie useful!
Thanks.

Replies

• Joopson
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joopson quad damage
    I absolutely love the website design; and the models look good, some more than others. But they, overall, feel like they're too low, polygon count wise.
  • WarrenM
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I don't entirely get the pricing. The models are listed like this:

"$5.00 each"

Each? What does that mean? I have to pay for each instance of the mesh I intend to use in my game?
  • polypie
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    WarrenM wrote: »
    I don't entirely get the pricing. The models are listed like this:

"$5.00 each"

Each? What does that mean? I have to pay for each instance of the mesh I intend to use in my game?

Lol, no, sorry. The price is a flat commercial-license price, for every use forever. We know, it's a little bit of an issue, but that's just how our website shop plugin works as of now :)
  • kanga
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    kanga quad damage
    The site is nice looking (looks like a wordpress theme). The site is pretty slow loading and I am not sure you are doing yourself any favors by including backgrounds on your product pictures. For me that is noise I could do without if I was a customer.