I am a designer with a programming background
and am looking for a passionate level designer (mainly) who can also be an environment artist to collaborate on an indie-sized commercial sequel to Refunktion
. The target platform is PC (Steam - already greenlit) and the vision of the game could more or less be described as Super Mario in first-person.
This would be a paid collaboration.
- Shipped at least one game
- Experience in Unreal Engine 4
- Skilled in designing levels especially from a gameplay perspective
- Interested in making the game play right first and foremost and design visual content based on that (form follows function)
- Skilled and efficient in creating (non-animated) models and textures
- Passionate about platformers
- Able to work on it full-time during August and September (2 months)
Please send over your portfolio to d[dot]grieshofer[at]gmail[dot]com if you are interested or hit me up on Skype under stfxpi.