Home Freelance Job Postings

[PAID] Lo-Fi Games is looking for a Creature Modeller

polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
stickadtroja polycounter lvl 11
Lo-Fi Games are currently looking for someone to make a bunch of creatures for our game, Kenshi. Potential candidate must be comfortable with the standard workflow of high-to-lowpoly modelling, baking and texturing. The tasks would concist of making our concepts of scifi/fantasy creatures into 3d, and nothing else. hence the made up term Creature Modeller.

Stuff a potential candidate would be good at;

sculpting belivable anatomy and skin for semi realistic fantasy creatures.

creating different organic materials, like insect shells, mammal muscles and hair and fur, with the standard texture maps, diffuse, spec, normal, alpha.

modelling efficient lowpoly topology, fit for animation.

hopefully your portfolio will show examples of all of these, i advise people without any of it, to not apply.

For style and quality reference, check out the game at www.lofigames.com

if you are interested in this position, send your rate or pricing along with some samples of your work or online portolio to
otto -at- lofigames -dot- com

i would also like to apologise in advance for not replying, we usually get a lot of applications and dont have time to answer the people we are not interested in.
if you want feedback for why you did not get the position and critique on your work, you have to state that specifically, and i will try to answer.

also, dont pm me, i dont check my inbox that often.

if the mods think i spamm this forum please let me know. i have made 3 very simular posts in a shortwhile, but i dont know if its better to edit an old one instead of creating a new.
if you applied to a earlier posts of mine, feel free to apply again if you think you fit the description.

Replies