Home Quixel Megascans

ANSWERED: license reset

polycounter lvl 10
Offline / Send Message
ejeet31 polycounter lvl 10
Id like to ask how many license resets can i do? i've read 5. Just wanna confirm if its true. If exceeds 5 resets what will happen?

Cause for now i've been working with 2 pc and sometimes i forget to deactivate.

btw, hope to see some updates soon. I've been wanting to paint in 3DO and projection painting. Also the rotating of texture.

Thank you very much.

Quixel rocks!

Replies

• Eric Ramberg
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hi!

You can reset the license an infinite amount of times inside the program itself. You can reset it 5 times on the website, to move it to another computer or even installing the same license on multiple computers. You are allowed to install it on 5 different machines (used only by you of course) so you don´t need to keep on reseting the license!

Hopefully we can give an update soon! The 3D painting is really awesome and we cant wait to show it to you guys! :)
  • ejeet31
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ejeet31 polycounter lvl 10
    tried opening my license in other pc. Yes i can use DDO but there is a limit time if not activated correctly. I should deactivate it first in pc where i used it lastly.

kinda sad for this one.

hopefully you could come up with a simpler activation like i input my license then automatically deactivate to old pc and activates in the new one.

Thank you for the quick response. :thumbup::)
  • Eric Ramberg
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ejeet31 sorry for explaining this poorly!

When you reset the license online (At www.quixel.se/login) you enable the license to be installed on another machine. This you can do 5 times. so it is possible to install it on two or more of your machines and not having to activate/deactivate it all the time : )