Home Freelance Job Postings

3D Animator Required

I am looking for an animator who is able to work with zbrush models and potentially sensitive subject-matter.

Subject-matter: Project involves animating a nude animal hybrid model with anthropomorphic (humanoid) qualities. The zbrush model base reference is a child sized/shaped figure with various animal features (canine head; paws; tail etc.) While I understand most people being uncomfortable working with such subjects, I maintain that there is NO EXPLICIT ACTIVITY(ies) involved in this project--which is only concerned with adding Idle Breathing/Motion Animations to the target model that is standing still.

The task is as follows: to create an idle motion loop (breathing animation) for a nude character that is standing still; using the zbrush turntable model as reference. Although no obvious action is involved; the animation will be focused on small, subtle movements (rise/fall of character's chest with breathing, shivering etc.) Hence a skilled and experienced animator is required to create these minor but detailed motions which contribute to the overall effect.

Resources: For potential animators who have not already been put off by the specifications thus far; I will be providing a detailed character reference from the motionless turntable clip my zbrush sculptor left me. This; and other details or information are available upon request.

Please reply to my posting here or shoot me an email at jnthngoh@yahoo.com.sg if this project interests you or if there are any further questions.