Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

3D Character Game Artist looking for a Mentor

Hello, my name is Cris and I am a junior Character Artist trying to get in the industry. I know it`s not easy but I am willing to do whatever I have to get there. Last year I have moved from my home country to UK - best place in Europe to get a job. I completed several workshops and now I am pretty much on my own. At this point every day is a practicing day: I do some freelance jobs and continuously working at my personal projects.

As I learned mostly on my own I feel like I am missing or need to improve some parts in my pipeline. So I am looking for an experienced character artist who is willing to mentor me for a couple of months. I am willing to pay like a monthly subscription if that's fine. We will talk about the fee later if you are interested.

So what I am looking for during this mentorship. Well I would be really grateful if we can have some Skype calls and let me know what you think about my portfolio, where I need to improve, how I can get in the industry, and what type of studios should I aim for etc. Also I am thinking that we could make some specific plans, like if my topology, UVs, anatomy or whatever skills are not that good we could deal with one thing at a time make corrections and work towards a better quality.

Anyone interested drop me a message please.

My portfolio can be found here.

Cheers!

Replies