Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Portfolio work

hey guys, im currently looking for some feedback on my portfolio work for university, any help would be greatly appreciated.

www.matttonks3d.com

Replies

• DireWolf
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I don't know why your site requires fastly.net to load. Get rid of that, not every one are willing to allow cross site scripts unnecessarily.
  • eltonkagrande
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    thanks for the feedback dude. dunno what thats all about but ill look into it. thanks very much :)
  • Cheeky_Pickle
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Cheeky_Pickle polycounter lvl 9
    Heya, some cool work :).

Few things I noted, the first picture on your Grys-Vok-Dakka is blurred. The second image is much sharper, you should use that quality.

Your forest shrine seems very dark and the shots are uninspiring. I'm sure you could take some better images of it!
  • lloydj14
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    lloydj14 polycounter lvl 6
    Heya, some cool work :).

Few things I noted, the first picture on your Grys-Vok-Dakka is blurred. The second image is much sharper, you should use that quality.

Your forest shrine seems very dark and the shots are uninspiring. I'm sure you could take some better images of it!

Yh this defiantly needs sorting. Also I'm no character artist. but on the samurai character there seems to be a lot of wasted geo.
  • eltonkagrande
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thanks for the feedback guys. I'll sort that blurry image out ASAP and sort out the lighting and do some new renders for the shrine thanks a lot holly :)
    What do you mean in terms of wasted topology?
  • TooLzor
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TooLzor polycounter lvl 10
    Check capitalization in your biography ( a lowly "i" there) and I'd also link to the company site for the mentioned company/game.
    For the forest shrine, I'd cut that image up so you can make it bigger and actually see detail OR make it viewable like in Sketchfab or something.