Home Dota 2

Contributor Badges for TI5

Wyk
polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
Wyk polycounter lvl 7
If you are a contributor who has shipped an item in any Valve title, we would like to invite you to join us at The International. Badges to attend The International will be available free of charge, though you will be responsible for your own transportation and boarding costs.

We would also like to offer you the opportunity to customize your Contributor badge to feature your art. If you are interested in attending The International or customizing your Contributor badge, please contact us here: ti-contributors@valvesoftware.com

Like last year, we will have areas for contributors to interact with the community, and your Contributor badge will also give you access to special contributor areas. We will have more information about the Contributor experience soon.

https://steamcommunity.com/games/dota2/announcements/detail/239029130359309661

Replies

• Snowstorm
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Snowstorm polycounter lvl 5
    So I hope this means my failed attempt to get the tickets over ticketmaster isn't going to cost me :P

I actually got to the payment for tickets, but the card I added prior to the mad rush wasn't listed on my account via my mobile safari for some reason. I couldn't add another card due to an invalid region id, probably because it was requesting for a state and I'm not in the states. Frustrating as it gets to watch the minutes count down knowing I had a ticket but I couldnt pay for it. /rant

Have emailed them, thanks for the heads up Wyk!
  • ShorkGamer
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ShorkGamer polycounter lvl 7
    Awesome...I hope that I will get that badged in the very near future #TI6!
    Just wish me luck that I get smth in by then...xD
  • down_limit
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    down_limit polycounter lvl 10
    Hi @Wyk! glad to hear of such responsiveness to the community of ugc-artists!
    But unfortunately for the two years of attempts, I never got a moral right to get to the tournament as a true workshop-artist...

Have a good time on TI5 сомяадеs!)
  • heboltz3
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    heboltz3 polycounter lvl 9