Home Quixel Megascans

ANSWERED: License transferring question!

NeonMonkey
polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
NeonMonkey polycounter lvl 6
Hi all,

Love Quixel Suite! I've had Freelance licenses for NDO and DDO for awhile now and was kindly gifted Commercial licenses for both products recently.

I went through the Quixel site to reset my licenses on both products so that I may re-register with my new Commercial licenses. That process was super easy for NDO however for DDO I'm not seeing anywhere where I can get an option to re-register using my new license :-( Oddly enough DDO still works fine even though I currently have no licenses activated for it. Is there something I'm missing?

Anything you guys could point me to would be very much appreciated!

-Alexander Alza-

Replies

• Eric Ramberg
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hi!

Ddo works a bit different than Ndo, what you need to do is open an existing project or create a new one, then go to the DDO main menu (Top right corner of DDO window) and on that dropdown you should find "License" Hope that helps, let me know if you have any more questions!
  • NeonMonkey
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    NeonMonkey polycounter lvl 6
    Thank you very much Eric! The issue was that I wasn't opening/loading a new project on DDO therefore I wasn't getting that License option to show up as it did for NDO. All is well now, thanks again!
  • Kreznath
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Dear Quixel employee,

I bought the Quixel suite about 4 months ago, but recently it started crashing every time i tried to import an ID map.
    My solution was to reinstall the Quixel suite, but now my license is gone? When i check your website it only gives license options for 3DO and DDO but not for the Quixel suite altogether.. what can i do about this? i tried to contact you through your contact form on the website but to no effect.

With friendly regards,

Luc Beeksma
  • Eric Ramberg
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hi Luc!
    First off all very sorry you didn´t get a reply from our web based support, their backlog is huge and we´re trying to figure out how to handle that.

When the suite crashes while importing Color ID its usually due to the fact that the image file contains transparency, this issue should however be fixed in the lates stability release that you can download here on the forums!

But regarding your licensing issues, The suite consists of NDO and DDO, 3DO is free for everyone who owns NDO or DDO. If you bought the entire suite the you should have a serial for NDO and DDO, If that is the case, then PM me the e-mail to your account and I will look in to the matter!