Home Freelance Job Postings

[PAID] Need a replacement skydome texture

polycounter lvl 14
Offline / Send Message
flarb polycounter lvl 14
So I'm in the final stages of launching my GearVR game using Unity3d (4.6.3). There's a few art assets I need replaced/redone -- one of them is my skydome. I'm using the second Skydome in this asset:

https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/4042

(If you look at the images, it's the 2nd one with the reddish sky and the sun)

The problem is, these skydome textures are too low resolution. I emailed the creator of the asset, but they don't have the source images any more to make me a higher resolution version of it, nor the time to make a new one.

It's 1024x512. I need a 4096x2048 version. I was wondering if I could hire someone off of here to make me a similar looking skydome (since the lighting of the map matches this sky texture) texture I can use on the hemisphere mesh that comes with this asset?

I really need it ASAP--preferably by end of day Friday, but I know that may not be realistic.

As for payment, let me know how you want to be paid--fixed price for the asset, or hourly rate. I'll pay you via paypal upon receipt of the assets. Oh and I'm assuming the asset will cost quite a bit more than the $5 the Skydome asset is in the Asset Store. :)

Email me at ralph@flarb.com for more details.