Home Freelance Job Postings

[PAID]Need Custom 3D Final Fantasy-like Anime Character Model w/ animations

EDIT: I have found a suitable artist already. Thank you all who have applied.

========================================================================================

Hello,

It's been several years since I've been here. My last project sputtered and I got burned out and got depressed for a while. So if you're looking for a guaranteed successful project to showcase in your portfolio, I'm the last person you should be talking to.

However, I do pay promptly and am a very friendly and non-demanding client with no strict deadlines, since I'm a hobbyist.

That said, I'm here because the Unreal Engine 4 for free announcement got me all pumped up and so I said to myself, hey, I got some cash again gonna try some gamedev again, this time with an awesome engine. I'm a total noob at Unreal at the moment, but I suppose there's Unity to fall back to.

What I'm looking for in the meantime is one female anime character model (full concept design will be provided) which I tinker with while I study up on UE4 and see if I can get further with it compared to Unity, especially since it has Blueprints. I will be importing ready-made asset store environments so that means it has to be less cartoony (more Final Fantasy-like). It doesn't have to be AAA quality since I'm thinking of phone/tablet exports. But I will appreciate it if you make the little things like hair and clothing very pretty, like the concept art.

If everything goes well I can then commission 3 more characters (full concepts provided).

Since I'm on a budget I'd prefer if you provide me quotation on a per piece / per milestone basis rather than per hourly, also perhaps based on a limited set of animations so I can just choose only the necessary animations.

Please PM me your rates and portfolio or email dafool.visualnews at gmail.com

Many thanks. The works I'm viewing here sure have increased a lot in quality and I will be lurking a lot.