rted my next project and decided to do a small enviroment scene.
Topic: Scifi mine shaft/entry
Things to learn: Sculpting, use of Substance Painter, Scene Set-up in Unreal4, building up a workflow
I already did a small blockout of the scene and did a some low-poly work on some props (Entry, rails, generator).
Small Crate (used an old model of mine for the blockout)
Generator Low Poly Done
Entry Low Poly Done
Rails Low Poly Done
1. Blockout in 3DsMax Done (to get a rough overview of the scene)
2. Creating the low Poly Models in 3DsMax (3/8 Done)
3. Bringing Low Poly Object into Unreal to re-create scene there
4. Creating the High Poly using Max, nDo and zbrush
5. Creating the textures using substance painter/designer
As this will be my first scene any comments, critics and help is welcome.