5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Replies

• NovaaH
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    NovaaH polycounter lvl 3
    Holy shit I love the design mate ... This kind of model/workflow is exactly what I'm trying to learn, and you's look really nice ! ( One little thing that bother me is the handle, flat design is nice, but a little practicality is nice too. You have to be a robot to shoot that thing more than 3 mins without hurting yourself. :p )

How did you use for texturing, only photoshop ? How did you render this scratchy paint look ? :o
  • D'sculpt studio
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    D'sculpt studio polycounter lvl 5
    NovaaH wrote: »
    Holy shit I love the design mate ... This kind of model/workflow is exactly what I'm trying to learn, and you's look really nice ! ( One little thing that bother me is the handle, flat design is nice, but a little practicality is nice too. You have to be a robot to shoot that thing more than 3 mins without hurting yourself. :p )

How did you use for texturing, only photoshop ? How did you render this scratchy paint look ? :o

Thanks @Novaah.
    I'll sculpt more when I have time. It's truely that I only use photoshop for texturing and render manually by Vray and then post-process by photoshop