Home Quixel Megascans

SOLVED: Quixel Suite not opening.. [HELP]

polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
Lukebryan101 polycounter lvl 5
So ive been working all day on some university work and I decide to take a break for a few hours and close all my programs down. I come back to work and to open up quixel suite and it just simply wont open. I click and it something loads fast and then just nothing.. It was working 2 hours ago and now its not. Nothing has changed on my computer, no updates etc. I am running Quixel suite as Admin and have made an exception for it in my anti virus and my Photoshop CS6 is in English and so is my OS. I have tried Un installing it and re-installing it but still nothing! I have also tried going into the registry and opening it from there but still nothing although NDO seems to open perfectly fine and so does 3DO but when i open DDO it loads up Photoshop then crashes and "stops working" please help me guys i have a big deadline approaching and I need quixel! Thank you

Replies

• Lukebryan101
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Lukebryan101 polycounter lvl 5
    Never mind I have fixed it after searching the deep dark web for a solution haha, I just simply un-installed quixel then used revo un-installer to get rid of anything left over! I also then did a search of my pc with anything relating to Quixel and deleted whatever was left then to top it off I did a clean of my registry using tune up utilities. I then re downloaded the quixel suite and copied it onto my hard drive and extracted it into my external hard drive from another machine then plugged it back into my desktop and install and BAM it works! I hope this helps anyone else with the same issue.

Thanks
  • Eric Ramberg
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Sorry Luke I was gonna suggest the Revo uninstaller but you beat me to it! Awesome that it works now and thank yuo very much for reporting this, it helps to narrow down the issue!