Home Contests & Challenges Archives Allegorithmic's 'the THRONE ROOM'

THRONE ROOM - Shadows of Despair - Von Horst Productions

Good evening. My throne room or Shadows of Despair consist of bio-luminescent plants that put out a depressing glow and a epic fire chard tree wrapped in living vines. The epic chard tree is in the center and all branches come from the throne it'self. Furthermore the huge deed tree (It's wrap in vines the tree itself is dead) has many branches that bend and hug around the door in the front center of the thrones room this allows everything to be seen behind and to the sides of he room. It makes a v shapes so visitors can see all epic creations behind the throne while approaching the throne. This gives a sense of space a feel of might and power but also what time has done to the throne. This room is sub terrain (cave like). In the room there will be Six miserable angels (not demons) statues that turn into a pillar/arch to support the cave (plants and the tree also support the cave). The statues have huge bird like wings while holding magic staves. Also at the front right of the throne room is a water fall. At the left center is a water fountain. In the back right are small icy mountains. In the back center is a huge stone key covered in vines with a angel coming out of the handle in an epic fashion, but calm and depressed. On the wall behind the key is and arrangement of gears and clock parts to create a mechanically accurate clock system. The walk ways are only. Most walk ways are roughly 4 feet wide and beside the walkways is water filled with bio-luminescence plants and plankton. Most lighting in the room is done by bio-luminescent. The gears also glow with engravings of some kind of language( still needs to thought about).

That's my ideas on my Throne Room Design so far.

Maya
Mudbox
Substance Painter
Substance Designer
Quixel
UDK
Photoshop
Real Flow
Sketchbook pro 7