Home Animation Showcase & Critiques

"On the Run" short animation

Here's some images from a project I've been working on for some time. Im using CINEMA 4D, BodyPaint, Corel Painter, VrayforC4D and Photoshop/After Effects.

Here's a short animation test https://vimeo.com/107755849

Replies

• charlestinney
    Offline / Send Message
    charlestinney polycounter lvl 6
    great stuff. there's not much animation, but it's still fun to look at. my suggestion would be to change when the towels/cloths start folding. It might be the style you're going but those items start folding in midair before they touch the briefcase and don't react to the new stimulus put on it. i can imagine this change being made and not losing the integrity of the style. though, my comment might be exactly what you want.

the frame right before the briefcase hits the roof of the car seems too far away from the very next frame, which is the briefcase squashed on top of the car. it would help my eyes connect the dots better if there was the briefcase stretching to reach the roof between those to frames.

briefcasecar1.PNGbriefcasecar2.PNG

great stuff, look forward to seeing some parents and kids get in and out of that car!
  • sxadov
    new stimulus put on it. i can imagine this change being made and not losing the integrity of the style. though, my comment might be exactly what you want.???