Home Contests & Challenges Archives Allegorithmic's 'the THRONE ROOM'

THRONE ROOM - <King on the go> - MrGummyBear

Hello! I have been looking at entries for this event from the start of it and has finaly decided to start a thred my self with my own concept and idea!

My idea is a throne room of a king who is on the move either on the battle field or going to some distant place. So the throne room it self will be in a tent where all the things needed for a king on the move will be. I am planing on going with a rather middeleaster style but you shall see more of that when i uppload my reffrences.

aRc8LrY.jpg
Vm44aSW.jpg

For now you will have to make due with the fast sketches and idea drawings that i will upload.

I will hope fully have a blocked out scene that i can show your later to day or atleast some refference pictures!

I will be using:
3d Studio Max
Photoshop
Substance Designer (if i dont have to much trouble with it because i have not used it before).
Unreal engine 4

There might be more programs i am going to use but that is all i can think of right now!

Hopefully i will learn alot from this! Now all i need to do is get it done!

Regards MrGummyBear

Replies

• MrGummyBear
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Didnt get that much done today. Have started blocking out the main tent and the over all design of it. As well as a refference for scale.
    Not sure if have time tomorow but will try to get the block out done by this week!

68lbjjv.png

Regards MrGummyBear