Home Contests & Challenges Archives Allegorithmic's 'the THRONE ROOM'

THRONE ROOM – The State of Singularity – IngBü

I really want to take part of this challenge since I never got around doing the Titan challenge. I'll be at this alone, going to start developing an original concept.

So far I'm thinking; sci-fi fantasy, nature/technology integration. A Throne room for some kind of biologically based cyberbetic king. The development of organically integrated technology and artificial intelligence (in some kind of alternate reality) has given rise to an empire where the boundary between biological life and electronics is fantastically yet eerily blurred.

The name "The State of Singularity", has some play on words.
The State; defined by Google, as a noun, is "a nation or territory considered as an organized political community under one government.", but can also be "the particular condition that someone or something is in at a specific time."
Therefore it is my intention to explore the way, the physical state, in which a Technological Singularity, evolved into a natural hybrid, has established a political leadership (a political state), and consequently the "Throne Room" in which its sentient "Leadership" resides.

Super excited!!!

The software I'll be using:
3ds Max and MODO which I am transitioning toward for modelling.
ZBrush. Alternatively 3D-Coat which I am learning to integrate into my workflow.
Substance Designer, Substance Painter, Photoshop.
Unreal Engine 4