If you have any questions regarding the Polycount Tower project, Sketchfab, or anything else related feel free to ask them here. We'll edit the answer directly into your comment, written in blue
Make Your Artwork Easy to View
Please be considerate of our viewers on mobile. Also, the longer people have to wait for your images to load, the less likely your work is going to be seen.
- If your images are more than 1MB each, they're too big.
- Downsize your images to 1600 or less before attaching or embedding.
- JPG compression level 8 is a good tradeoff in size vs. quality.
- PNG format often makes very large image files. PNG works well if the image is mostly large areas of flat color. However, saving a JPG at level 8 converts a 8MB PNG down to a 128kb JPG, and looks virtually identical.
- It's also a good idea to brand your images, so people who download or share your images can find you later. For more info see Your Portfolio Repels Jobs and the wiki Portfolio page.
Other helpful tips about using teh Polycount Information about Polycount & New member introductions