Home Freelance Job Postings

Need Low Poly Greybox Structures

I want to commission some low poly greybox ancient and futuristic structures for a personal game project. I would like to know how much it would cost for a small structure, medium structure, and large structure. Small structures could be a small ruins or tower or bunker, medium could be a more complex ruins or a base with 2 levels and large could have 3-4 levels. Even though these are not textured and are low detail they should be stylish and attractive.

I am also interested in the cost for two levels of detail. One would be what you would see in a game from the late 90's and early 2000's and the other would be more like mid to late 2000's. I am also curious what it would cost to texture them but odds are that is the last thing I am interested in because of cost.

This job would be ideal for someone who is fast at building low poly structures so we both get a good deal. I am interested in both throwing out a bunch of references and having you make something yourself with a few guidelines and also giving more guidance with floor plans etc. Level design skills are a plus.

frozen_paths_by_andreasrocha_d7ort2d.jpg
Example of an ancient structure I like by Andreas Rocha
Large_Base_Example.jpg
Large structure example (lots of unneeded little details though)
Corfe_Castle.jpg
Medium structure example
Small_Base_Example.jpg
Small structure example

arnaud_pheu_sk230914.jpg
I like the style of this Arnaud Pheu piece.
Fleet_command1.jpg
Large structure (a floating ship with vehicle bay and several levels)

jagged_claw_2.jpg
Medium structure example
Legions_2013_02_10_16_48_29_43.jpg
Small structure example
screen32.jpg
Low detail interior example
tydal.jpg
Medium detail interior example

Replies