Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

Character Modeler for a Medieval Sandbox

Hello lovely people,

I am currently looking to get a character modeler on board for my current project- The Rise Of Britannia. (Anyone else with an interest is welcome to pitch in).

The game is set in Britain in 1065- with a solid base in realism (no orcs etc) and is a open world non-linear game. At the current stage I have completed most of the coding side of things- all systems are in place and working, just needs cleaning up and putting into place as well as the multiplayer aspect finishing off.

Think Skyrim and mount and blade together with more focus on intelligent AI- I want the players to treat AI like other players not quest dispensers!

Sorry for the vagueness- if anyone is interested in pitching in email me/ pm me and Ill give more details- currently trying to keep things relatively quiet until I am ready to share with the world.

admin@theriseofbritannia.com

In terms of payment- this can be discussed- I am reluctant to go down the royalties route (30% of nothing is nothing) but if this is preferred we can sort something!

If you are in need of references etc, I have done commission work with 2D artists as well as a programmer and they will confirm I do as I say