Home Contests & Challenges Archives Allegorithmic's 'the THRONE ROOM'

THRONE ROOM – Nessa's Throne – Cybrinsanity

Cybrinsanity
polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
Cybrinsanity polycounter lvl 9
So, I'm going to be making a more stylized piece. Basically my thought is a child's imagination run wild, and he/she makes a throne in their room out of toys and such.

Here is my First WIP concept, The actual modeling will have more details and more toys etc. but this gets the general Idea across! :)

jQSH0EcnNVJ9M.jpg

Replies

• Odow
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Odow polycounter lvl 8
    Nice concept idea, however i would redo the composition. It's hard to understand why the bed was move in front of the door and the drawer, I also think it's important for the throne to be the major focus, right now my eyes are only attracted to the opposite side of the room with the window. Putting the throne in front of the window could gave a nice effect of backlit effect
  • Wesley
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Wesley polycounter lvl 13
    I think it's cool that the bed is blocking the door. Maybe switched the two windows you have around. You could have light pouring in from the non-shade window onto the bed.
  • Cybrinsanity
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Cybrinsanity polycounter lvl 9
    Thanks for the response, yeah the concept was really just to give an Idea of what I want, the composition will more than likely change as well as the lighting. What I'd like to achieve though is having the throne be the main focus and but I also want that mirror to show whats "really" happening in the room as in the child is using his imagination of what the throne looks like etc. if that makes sense haha :\