Home Unreal Marketplace

Dissolve FX pack

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
EmAr polycounter lvl 18
Hi, this is an effect pack I've been working on. The pack contains 5 variations of the dissolve effect:

- Simple dissolve: The classic dissolve effect everyone knows with some cool additions such as a border ramp texture and an animated mask option.

- Gradient dissolve: This one takes in a scalar gradient between 0 and 1. Then it moves the border of the effect on that gradient. Any gradient works: vertex color alpha, a texture channel, clamped world position...

- Planar dissolve: A plane is used to determine what part is dissolved. If you remember the UDK version of this from my YouTube videos, there are many new features such as a helper plane which you can move, scale and use to limit the effect region to a rectangle or an ellipse.

- Spherical dissolve: Similar to the planar variant, a sphere is used instead. You can decide whether inside or outside of the sphere is to be dissolved.

- Cylindrical dissolve: Similar to the Spherical dissolve. It also has the "infinite" option which determines whether the cylinder has infinite length or not.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsl_TeJ7FpQ[/ame]

I'm considering 30$ as the price. Is it too much/little for the pack? I'll add more gradient and mask textures but the features will be the same.

Any feedback is welcome!

Replies