Home Counter-Strike: GO

AK-Armaggedon

Hey, I'm usually a lurker here but no more. I uploaded this skin to the workshop after spending about 100 hours on it and must say am very pleased to be in No. 1 spot for today by popularity.

I used Photoshop and Blender to texture everything and painted it all by hand. It is a patina finish. I also created a silver version just in case this one infringes too much on Valve's no gold preference.
Do+custom+skins+count+as+art+well+if+they+do+_ea7cde4a1bc5a513f121aa0c57ad43ad.jpg

workshop link: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=363967072

Replies

• Thane-
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thane- polycounter lvl 3
    Love your art work. The low res wood textures kinda stand out though for me.
  • Shrike
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Shrike interpolator
    Skin looks cool, but id take away some of the color its getting a bit messy with the red and the wood parts. Replacing the red metal with silver like everywhere else would make it look more classy (and it looks like thats what you want) and help the overall palette, often less is more. edit: just tried in photoshop, looks a lot better without the red
    The brighter parts of the colored barrel also look like pearl or something and not correct somehow, try making the blue tone more subtle and overall the barrel more metal-ish

nice work !