Home Dota 2

Alien Swarm (Particle Editor) Dota2 material creation troubles

Hi mates, currently i am working on some spell changes for spell animation dota 2 heroes. I know basics, and some other stuff(with basic materials), BUT i cant create my own material, or how to make it work.

First of all, i am talking about parcticle material - like sprites, arcs, fire ant other stuff.
I found 2 ways of creation:
1) With *tga picture and source sdk tools - mksheet and vtex.
2) With VTFEdit.
Material contains - VTF file(material picture) and VMT file (material characteristics and path to the created material)

So I ask to help with such problems:

I saw basic dota 2 materials and tryed to do same(analogs) but have such troubles, as -
The standard is a picture in TGA format at a specific resolution. It is filled with a black background around the material. In Alien Swarm(AS) Particle editor black background is not visible, but if i done analogue - add selfcreated random material and use around material black background - selfcreated material in AS Particle editor will be square(material together with the background.)
a) How to make that material have only the material without the black/white background ??(i know it somehow connected with basic picture alfa or so but i dont understand how to fix it.)
____
Moving forward
With black background i can add selfcreated material to AS PE and use it for animation manipulations in AS PE. When i try test it in game - the game does not have a newly created animation (due to the new material, if you put a basic materials animation will change).
b) what to do in order to work your self-created material ??

I ask for help. please help me, TY.