Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Art Contest Riot Art Contest - Illustration

Rengar Triumphant

Hello, everyone! I'm very pleased to have the opportunity to take part in this awesome competition, and I'm having a great time watching everyone's entries evolve!
I'm a newbie to the game and a latecomer to the contest, but I was immediately drawn to Rengar and his rivalry with the demon/monster/thing Kha'Zix. I went through the motions of playing around with sketches for a few of the other Champions, but honestly, as soon as I became aware of Rengar's backstory, I felt the idea for my composition drop out of Ideaspace and in through the hole in my head my mom is always telling me about.
Here are the initial, tiny roughs for my submission. I'm not in the habit of doing tons and tons of initial variations as I'm often driven by a very strong fundamental idea which I then do several iterations of.
There's not much to see yet, but I'll have more up early tomorrow morning. Thanks for any criticism, questions or comments!

Replies