Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Art Contest Riot Art Contest - Animation

[Riot Art Contest] - Xiang Liu

Hi, everybody. My name is Xiang Liu. I am a freelance 3D animator from San Francisco. I am a big fan of League of Legends and I am happy to join this party although it's a bit late.

Let me introduce my character. My character is Abbie. She is a 10 years old intelligent squirrel. She is Ahri’s younger sister. Once they are born, they are separate into different world. Ahri doesn’t know about that. Although they come from the same magical world and fox family. They are different. Abbie is raised by a well-informed shaolin temple kongfu master. She is a fast learning kid, when she is 3 years old, she has a good memory to memorize all the fighting styles. When she hears classical music, she will become very powerful magic master. She can create illusion to make enemies dizzy by her fast movement. Although she has many friends, in her world she is lonely. She has no family member unless one day her master tells her she has an elder sister from the woods of southern lonia. Right now her sister is struggling in League of Legends. She wants to help her sister with the battle.

Her skill:

Her Unique attack-temple dragon palm, a special temple kongfu. Classical music brings her power and it causes enemy 50% damage for a palm

Sketch_v2.jpg

Replies