Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Art Contest Riot Art Contest - Illustration

{Riot art Contest}-Thresh

So this is my concept for thresh All around im pretty satisfied.v7wqih.jpg

Replies

• Emon
  • Emon
  • Emon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ok so usually Iraukjt.jpg like to paint either on a grey canvas or a pure black canvas I like starting off with the darkest dark's and going lighter. It's just how I'm programed but as you can see i went against my nature it didn't turn out half bad. I do wonder what my process would look like the other way around?raukjt.jpg
  • Emon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    okay so here we have my final product. I rehashed some existing back drops with thresh painted it up. My real focus was really on the character. Besides that the only places I could literally picture thresh was in hell lol. i suppose i could have drawn him riding Cerberus.........that would have been really cool ughhh lol in hindsight how i might have done it. So this is the final cleaned up best I could I do apologies I started this contest late. It is my first contest as well and tis the season for employers to work you over time every single day haha. At last No more excuses I am proud of my creation.6oidxz.jpg