Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Art Contest Riot Art Contest - Illustration

[Riot Art Contest] Elise

[EDIT} Some time passed from this contest and since everyobody seems to refer to this as my present portfolio, to avoid confusion i'm editing it... :poly136:

Replies

• LucaMaria
  • Artylay
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I think the designs have great possibilities! But I think you need to work more with the characteristics in the design. For example, the anatomy of elise in your design is very much like normal girls, but is that the real Elise design? She is thin and has very long legs. The center one I think looks a bit more lika an old hag, and not a pride spider-woman. If you are going to use that design I suggest you work with getting the dress lignter and her body looking more pride and flexble. Reflect on her personality and go on from there :)
  • LucaMaria
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Artylay wrote: »
    I think the designs have great possibilities! But I think you need to work more with the characteristics in the design. For example, the anatomy of elise in your design is very much like normal girls, but is that the real Elise design? She is thin and has very long legs. The center one I think looks a bit more lika an old hag, and not a pride spider-woman. If you are going to use that design I suggest you work with getting the dress lignter and her body looking more pride and flexble. Reflect on her personality and go on from there :)

Thanks a lot for your comment! :thumbup: :) I'll try to consider the things you suggested in the final image, but the idea is to focus more on the human side than the spider one...let's see what i'll take out from this! :\

Anyway, i have abandoned the idea of the throne and i'm working on something different or it would look too similar to the official Elise portrait... :thumbdown:
  • LucaMaria
  • LucaMaria