Home Adobe Substance

Open Letter to 3D artists: Tell the industry you know Substance, and send us your CV!

polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
sebdeguy polycounter lvl 3
Guys, yesterday I posted an open letter to all 3D artists : http://www.allegorithmic.com/community/blog/open-letter-3d-artists

In short: publicly saying that you master Substance can help you. And if you send us your CV we can point dev studios to you more easily.

Sincerely,

S

Replies

• arvinmoses
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    arvinmoses polycounter lvl 13
    Great idea! Thanks for doing this!
  • Xoliul
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Xoliul polycounter lvl 14
    Inspiring words, Seb, I like how you're reaching out to the community. I also feel like Substance is reaching critical mass in terms of demonstrated quality; I don't think anybody would still have an argument against perceived quality when using Substance tools! Let's hope this drive finalizes things once and for all.
    (makes me wish I had some more time to do artwork outside of work these days...)
  • sebdeguy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sebdeguy polycounter lvl 3
    Thanks Laurens, appreciated. Hopefully this initiative is good for everyone!

And more great looking stuff is in the pipe that we will be able to show soon :)
  • rogelio
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    rogelio greentooth
    Xoliul wrote: »
    Inspiring words, Seb, I like how you're reaching out to the community. I also feel like Substance is reaching critical mass in terms of demonstrated quality; I don't think anybody would still have an argument against perceived quality when using Substance tools! Let's hope this drive finalizes things once and for all.
    (makes me wish I had some more time to do artwork outside of work these days...)

Yep same thoughts exactly :) also wish I had more time to do stuff out of work :|

Also to express my experience with the Allegorithmic, my experience has been beyond helpful from them and out reaching. If an issue is around that can be well explained or documented Allegorithmic people make it a point to help and find solutions or even implement something to help out. I have not seen any other company that are so forth coming to help the community besides Pixologic Zbrush. No mystery vail of how the tools work presented in videos and such, what you see is what you get and way more.

I do not even need to sell this product, since it is made by great people who care about art.
  • arvinmoses
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    arvinmoses polycounter lvl 13
    rogelio wrote: »
    Yep same thoughts exactly :) also wish I had more time to do stuff out of work :|

Also to express my experience with the Allegorithmic, my experience has been beyond helpful from them and out reaching. If an issue is around that can be well explained or documented Allegorithmic people make it a point to help and find solutions or even implement something to help out. I have not seen any other company that are so forth coming to help the community besides Pixologic Zbrush. No mystery vail of how the tools work presented in videos and such, what you see is what you get and way more.

I do not even need to sell this product, since it is made by great people who care about art.

Agreed. Have very similar experiences with them. Several of the members frequent the forums and PC, and quickly respond to questions or problems. Great company!