Our client requires a talented new Character Artist to assist in the creation of their next BIG game.
Whether youre a graduate or an experienced artist, if your portfolio is packed with amazing characters then they want to hear from you.
This will be an initial 6 - 12 month Contract
assignment based in their Midland based HQ. You will get the chance to work with a studio that has a history of award-winning franchises on multiple platforms stretching back through three decades of gaming.What youll be doing:
- Creating character art content to the schedule and level of quality as directed.
- Contribute to prototyping and pre-production.
- Creation of benchmark assets.
- Assist with quality control over outsourced artwork.
- Quality control of content in their specialism
- Make balanced and rational decisions on the production of assets
- Report Progress and flag Risks and Issues
- Deliver content on schedule and within technical limitations
<b>What you will need for a successful application:</b>
- Outstanding portfolio that demonstrates variety of character art pieces, including both realistic and stylised designs.
- Full understanding of character creation process Modelling/ Scultping/ Texturing
- Experience using industry-standard content-creation software (Maya, Zbrush, Photoshop or equivalents)
- Experience in giving feedback to outsourcers a plus.
If you feel you have an awesome portfolio then you should definitely get in touch!!Time is running out!!!
If you'd like to receive further information regarding this role (why wouldn't you??) - Then give Simon Hope a shout on 01709 834777 or email [email protected].