Home Quixel Megascans

IN PROGRESS: hard surface height map and ndo2

meathead
polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
meathead polycounter lvl 4
Hey guys and girls

So I have this issue with ndo2 and cs6. I am wondering is there a way I can use multilayer with height map creation. Eveey time I try convert it to a hard surface height map I get a error saying it can't be done in this version

Is there a work around for this?

Thanks

Replies

• stumpinater
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    This has already been addressed :) Only real solution right now is to use the single layer option. Hopefully it will be fixed in 1.9. I have recently installed Adobe CC so I will give it a go with this.

My environment project is on hold at the minute due to this so I certainly hope a fix is around the corner :D
  • meathead
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Please tell me if it all works out for you. :)
  • stumpinater
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Just tested it on one of my hard surface normals with Adobe CC, unfortunately it this doesn't resolve the issue. So I guess we just need to sit tight for now and work on what we can while waiting for a fix.

As Teddy has said, its a multiscript issue, just a shame that it isn't easily fixed by a different version of PSD, if only it was that easy :/

Keep your fingers crossed for 1.9 fixing this, many people are suffering from this so you're not alone!
  • meathead
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Seems like 1.8 still has not fixed this issue. Kinda sucks really, I was hoping for a fix but ah well.