Home Quixel Megascans

IN PROGRESS: More Errors

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7imsj0elshmlj68/AABbH8P3aWwiRSuaq2VoQqWya?dl=0

Try moving layers in layer stack, reimporter broken, gloss map in the suite window is broken (even though theres something in the ps file it saves to the project folder, it will not display in ps anymore.) Layers in the layer stack not holding focus when moving them, etc, etc etc, crashing seems to be worse in CC then in CS6.:(

Replies

• rls76
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Exporter still not working, no errors no nothing. The Exporter window pops up I can set the file path and adjust everything else but when I hit the export button nothing happens.
  • rls76
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Update on the gloss map not appearing in the window and appearing on screen as grey, even though the saved file was actually showing something in the project folder. Added a new layer under everything and the gloss map reappeared.
  • rls76
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Just kidding about the gloss map, somehow it deleted all the gloss maps for all the other layers, and the new gloss I was seeing was from newer materials I was adding underneath everything. So when I opened up the psb in the work directory it only had gloss for the last few materials I had added.